Welcome to our Taku&Grace Site (takuandgrace.com) ! Below are some details on how we work.
Please review the below our basic terms that govern your visit, use of and purchase of products from our Site. You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our Site. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Your continued use of our Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
CURRENCY & TAX
Taku&Grace Site is open to everyone and supports a range of international currencies. However, our shipping rates are shown in Australian Dollars.
During your browsing on our site the checkout page, products and shipping will be displayed in Australian Dollars.
Your bank will convert the total amount charged on your statement to your local currency. This is the reason your confirmation email amount may differ to the amount on your bank account.
Please note taxes and duties are something outside of our control and will vary in cost from country to country. In most cases our products will be under the threshold and so no charges will be payable. If you are concerned we would recommend getting in touch with your local customs office so your not surprised if there is any unexpected shipping charges at your end.
Certain products may be available exclusively online through the website. The products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns Policy.
Whilst we at Taku&Grace make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appears in store, we cannot preempt or guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be 100% accurate.
We reserve the right to :
- Limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- Limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- Change all descriptions of products or product pricing at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- Discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
ACCURACY OF BILLING & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
By using our Site and Checkout You agree to provide true current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. This includes but are not limited to :
- Your true name and such personal information we require at the time of order.
- Your true location and/or intended shipping location
You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For any changes needed to be made please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Taku&Grace aims to use the best endeavours to deliver your order within the time frame (if any) indicated on our Shipping page. Our couriers of choice are Australia Post and Sendle Couriers. All orders are despatched within 2 working days. If there are any unexpected delays in shipping your order we will send you and email advising you of the delay.
All orders are dispatched to the address that has been provided to us by you, using the preferred shipping method that you have indicated.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure that all information provided to us are true and correct. If there are any changes or mistakes please contact us at email@example.com
- Somebody is available at the address to receive your order.
Orders that cannot be delivered may need to be collected from a post office or courier depot, or will be returned to Taku&Grace as 'undeliverable'. This will occur at the discretion of your chosen delivery service who is not our agent.
If your oder is returned to Taku&Grace by your chose delivery service, it is up to our discretion to refund you the purchase price less shipping cost. In the case of reshipping, all re-shipping cost are up to you.
Shipping rates are outlined on our Shipping page and will be quoted with any order.
SHIPPING outside of Australia
We do not warrant that our goods may be imported into any country outside of Australia
If You select a delivery address outside Australia, or use a re-shipper to forward your order on to an address outside Australia, then You are solely responsible for:
- ensuring that importation into the delivery destination is legal;
- ensuring that possession and use of the goods is legal in that jurisdiction;
- any import charges, tariffs or taxes that may apply at the time of importation
You must not arrange to have your order shipped to an address where the importation, possession or use of our goods is illegal.
OUR DISCRETION TO SELL
Taku&Grace may determine in our absolute discretion:
- To whom We sell goods or services
- On what terms We sells goods or services
- To which countries We ship orders to
- Refuse any order you place with us
- Limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- Limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
We may make change to or cancel your order at any time prior to shipping by providing you with a full refund. In this event we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Taku&Grace will cancel your order if we believe:
- You have provided false or incomplete personal information at the time of placing the order
- there are irregularities with your payment, such as payment by a credit card issued in a different country to the delivery address
In the event of a cancelled order that has not been shipped, a full refund will be your sole remedy.
The contents of Taku&Grace Site, and the website as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our Site) use by its users.
You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on bellroy.com for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works of, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this site
USE OF TAKU&GRACE SITE
Whilst we at Taku&Grace aims to provide you with a seamless online experience. We do not warrant that the Website will be avail be 100% of the time, and you agree that we will not be liable to you where the website is unavailable from time to tom due to:
- Server or internet connection outages
You agree that Taku&Grace Site is not a "service" that we supply to you wintering the meaning of Competition and Consumer Act. You have not right to legal or equitable right to be able to access the Site. We have the right and discretion to block you from accessing the Site at any time and we have not liability to you if you are unable to access the website for any reason.
Third Party Products:
- We do not accept responsibility for any material that You or any other person upload or post on the Website, or that You or any other person send to other registrants through the Website, irrespective of whether We review such material. Such material, opinions or postings are not necessarily our views or opinions.
We do not accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of any persons:
- who advertise on the Website;
- whose websites We may link to on the Website.
You agree that Taku&Grace are not responsible for anything that we are not responsible for under the above. You will not make any demands or claims against us with respect to such material, act or omission.
Malicious use of Taku&Grace Site
You must not hack, pharm, spider, crawl or scrape the Site.
You must not do anything that materially disrupts or hinders the operation of the Site, such as participating in a denial of service attack against the Site.
You must not use the website to upload or transmit any material that:
- is obscene, defamatory or illegal
- infringes any third party Intellectual Property rights
- incites hatred against, or disparages a person on the basis of their race, nationality, religion, political belief, sexuality, gender, age, health, disability or body shape
- harasses, threatens or intimidates any person
- constitutes a false or misleading testimonial on use of our goods or services
- contains any Trojan horse, virus or other malicious code
- is illegal
LAWS, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS & LIABILITY
- All Taku&Grace goods and services are subject to guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We provide no guarantee in relations to our goods or services other than statutory guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
We make no representations as to the benefits or effects of our goods and services other than those that we expressly state:
- on the Taku&Grace Site
- on the goods or their packaging
Taku&Grace's liability in relation to your orders for goods and services is limited:
- In relation to underliverable orders
- In relation to cancelled orders
- In relation to your use or resupply of goods or services.
This Agreement and any orders made through this Website are subject to the laws, and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals, of Victoria, Australia and the federal courts and tribunals of Australia.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon and enure for the benefit of the successors in title of the parties.
- You may not assign this Agreement.
- We may assign this Agreement without notice to you.